Since its creation in 2002, Ferticentro has become a leader in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART).
Ferticentro - Quality Policy
The services provided by Ferticentro aim to contribute to the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, approaching the disease in a multidisciplinary and integrated way, in all its dimensions. In this way, Ferticentro seeks to ensure the provision of all care related directly and indirectly to the treatment of infertility, in a fully comprehensive manner and in collaboration with other institutions and professionals. Aware of the importance of services provided, Ferticentro always seeks to maximize users’ satisfaction, the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and the fulfillment of applicable regulations and legislation, aiming at the increasing of success of all medical care provided.
The Administration of Ferticentro defined the following general principles for the activity of the clinic:
1. Work with the highest possible success rates, giving all patients a real possibility to start a family;
2. To act with all the humanitarianism, sensitivity and responsibility which encompasses treatments of infertility;
3. Find mechanisms to extend access to services provided by Ferticentro to as many people as possible, without any discrimination on gender, ethnicity or choice of life, within the limits of the applicable legislation;
4. Obtain excellent levels of satisfaction from patients and gametes donors and control and measure these aspects in a continuous and rigorous way;
5. Optimize care and attention to patients, namely in the provision of information, follow-up and comfort before, during and after the treatment process;
6. To form and equip Ferticentro with the best and most qualified human resources, in order to ensure the provision of a service of excellence;
7. Make Ferticentro a pleasant place to work and where employees can feel happy and professionally fulfilled;
8. Demand suppliers and partner institutions high levels of quality, rigor and professionalism in the performance of their activities;
9. Collaborate with scientific and academic institutions in the performance of medical and technological knowledge development projects in the MAP field.